(ET) Calling early E20 owners

 Good Morning,
 I'd like to hear from owners of early E20 machines (those with a suffix
of AA, BA, CA, or DA) or I-5 AA or BA who have updated from the old double
style contactors to the newer single contactors.
 Just wondering how many of you have noticed undesirable regen when
returning the foot pedal to neutral? In other words when releasing foot
pedal it almost drags the tires. I have come up with a fairly simple fix
for the problem which consists mostly of maving wires onto different
terminals and the addition of 1 wire.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.

Sent without a computer! www.mailbug.com GetMailBugInfo landel com