(ET) Elec-trak welder does it again....

Used the Elec-trak welder to fix the deck on my Craftsman tractor. Hit a rock with it and broke one of the mandrels and tore out one of the three mounting points for it. So I used the E20 plus welder to put a plate on it and re-mount a new mandrel.

I'm getting better; I've found that low is usually too low to do anything but medium works very well. No blow through, good penetration, I just need to work out how not to over-feed the stick and wind up with a set of molten balls on the work.

Still, I like the welder a lot.