(ET) moving armature sense from 6 to 8...

So while working on my E15 this afternoon I finally took the time and traced down the wire from Card 1, pin 7. Sure enough it goes to wire loom 6 (the stud on the end of the first contactor, closest to the battery) and not stud 8 (the stud that goes to the motor).

I wonder why they did that. If this really senses armature current on spindown, I would want it right on the armature. Oh well, I moved it to 8 and then pulled card 2 and replaced the MOV just to see if it keeps from frying the relay. Will try this weekend by driving forward, then going to zero and moving to reverse.

Chris