http://www.elec-trak.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=58&c=21
http://www.elec-trak.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=59&c=21

Joel

On 10/12/2011 10:18 AM, Doug McCorkle wrote:
I put an AllTrax on my E15 a few years ago.  It came with a spring-loaded
pot.  I just made a wooden pedal, hinged to another piece of wood that I
attached to the footrest, tied a rope to the pot and ran it down to the
pedal (I think I had to cut a hole in the tractor - the pot is mounted
inside about where the original throttle assembly was).  Very simple, and
it
works just like a car's gas pedal.
Doug McCorkle
AllTraxed E15HA

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Coate [mailto:jbc_lists_NO_REPLY coate org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:46 AM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Foot pedal for Alltrax

I've looked into that unit at one point too. Unfortunately it comes with
EITHER a 5K pot OR a micro-switch actuated by the pedal. To use with an
Alltrax (or Curtis etc), both the 5K pot AND the microswitch are
required. The PB-6 has both.

Yes, you could skip the microswitch and still have it work but that is
one of those safety things that really should be used. Just in case the
pot goes ker-fluey, the controller has another way to know that you have
taken your foot off the pedal.