Re: (ET) ET gathering - Pictures

Facebook says "This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
you may not have permission to view this page."

I think facebook is a very poor medium for sharing anything outside of
facebook.

--Charlie