Re: (ET) Frame Question

As others have said, should be straight.

Back when I lived in NY, I met a gentleman from western Massachusetts. He was in his final year of running a machine shop. He recalled that in his younger days when he was working on the floor as an new employee that they were making the frames for GE. So they were one of the shops that (at that time) had the big presses needed to bend the thick steel for the frame.

Tooling to do it with an arch would have been impressive...