(ET) New Electric Lawn Tractor Built in Waterloo, Ontario (Canada)

I have correspondence with Brian Edmonds going back to 2006 about developing this tractor as a commercial proposition. I'm very pleased to see he has perservered and reached the production stage.

He says this is the first electric tractor powered by hub motors. Looks like a pretty sweet package, and price-competitive with offerings such as the Ariens Amp-Rider.

http://www.electrictractor.net/

--
Darryl McMahon
Project Manager,