Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:25:31 -0500
Subject: Re: (ET) GE Yellow - paint mix code
From: bobbrandon frontiernet net
To: roberttroll hotmail com; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

Re: (ET) GE Yellow - paint mix code Well, we tried that (though I was not present when she shot in the bright yellow AX) I could see the nozzle was set.   It turned out about the same color as the base ... cream colored.  Maybe try again tomorrow with my daughter
Bob

My local True Value now has "GE Yellow" in their paint system. I had a quart custom mixed and it is dead on. Here is the formula for anyone who would like to have some mixed up. Only issue i can see is it will need to be thinned to be sprayed. $9 a quart.

Base - XO-D
AX - 41 Shots
C - 1oz - 8 Shots
I - 1oz - 1 Shot - 1 Half Shot