Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Gathering in NY

This is turning into quite the event, with a number of ET-ers planning to go.

It is unusual that Harold & I will be at the same event (if you want me to bring any large parts, let me know - see below for contact info).

It is more special that George Beckett, creator of the fabulous Elec-Trak history site at http://www.myelec-traks.com/history.html will be there.

And what makes it truely special is that Mr. Bruce Laumeister is coming to the party! Thank you George. For those of you who don't know, Bruce Laumeister was the brain behind the Elec-Trak. After heading an electric car project at GE, he brought GE into the outdoor equipment business with the Elec-Trak. As George said, "Get your 'sharpies' ready to have your tractors autographed!"

We need to get Bill Gunn out for the next get together and then we'll have the whole history from GE to me covered :-)

For those looking for parts, call me at 540-941-1005 or (special this week) try my cell at 434 dash 284 another dash 3842.

And to be clear, the event is
  Saturday July 30th
hosted by
Stephen Shore
  254 Summit St.
  Richmondville, NY 12149
Arrive no earlier than 8am. Sounds like more will arrive 10am or so, others in the afternoon. Goes until "the last wave goodbye".

Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*
http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com