From: matty tds.net <matty tds net>
To: elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Mon, Jul 25, 2011 8:43 pm
Subject: Re: (ET) Elec-Trak Gathering in NY

Does any body have more info on this? Almost in my back yard. Thanks
Matt

  I haven't seen too much on this list regarding Stephen Shore's
Elec-Trak gathering in Richmondville NY but thought I'd post and say
that I'm planning to be there,Lord willing, and hope to meet a bunch of
my acquaintances, customers,etc.