Re: (ET) Elec-Trak History Documents

Wow! These are a-maze-zing!

I could be a bit jealous, but unlike me who takes a week to recover from just one plane trip, George somehow finds the time between travels to scan all this stuff and share it which is a really good outcome.

The GE strike was a major bit of the puzzle that is all new to me... very interesting to see how it played out.

And it seems that the 30,000 number I had heard for total units produced wasn't too far off (adding Wheelhorse units to the GE count). Pretty impressive so many are still around today.

I have come into a stack of old G.E. business documents which detail the start-up of the business, production, and wind-down. I have added a new tab to my web site [...]

--
Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/