(ET) Elec-Trak History Documents

I have come into a stack of old G.E. business documents which detail the start-up of the business, production, and wind-down. I have added a new tab to my web site called "History" to put them under and although it is pretty rough right now (Ok, very rough!) I am hoping to continue to add to it, polish it up and detail as much as I can of the history of the "business". I did want to share them as soon as I as could.

These documents are incredible! I do think they help answer a lot of the things many of us have speculated on for a long time. Surely there are more documents like these out there and there are even more stories from those who helped design, manufacture and sell these tractors. I hope we can capture more of both over time.

I really would welcome your intepretation of these documents as well as any stories you or others you know have about these machines- both past and present. Let me know any insights on them you might have. Thanks!

In Him,

George Beckett