Re: (ET) Mounting a 26 Gal Spot Sprayer on an E-1

Hi
I too have an orchard and a small sprayer for the trees, I have my sprayer on a trailer. A 26 gal sprayer loader will weigh 260lbs, (water weight 10lbs per gal) so you are going pretty light on the front end, to the point where you will probably have trouble steering, add to this that most sprays if not all are oil based it get pretty slippy out in the trees. Also you will need to hose down your equipment when finished (in the orchard) (tractor and sprayer) after each application, another reason to keep the tractor away from the sprayer. Mounting your sprayer in a simple trailer and you will have room for the batteries and the unit and clean up will be easier and probably more satisfactory in the long run.

Just my 2 cents