Re: (ET) Mounting a 26 Gal Spot Sprayer on an E-15

On the matter of weight, I routinely use my E-20 to jockey my camping
trailer around my driveway.  I have a receiver hitch bar made up that uses
the stabs as the attachment point.   Trailer has a 450 lb. tongue weight
and the tractor has never complained.  Wheelies are possible, though. :^)

Steve