Re: (ET) Or is it normal to see voltage without FU3 installed

<On the E12S when I put the fuse back in it still did the same until I moved the armature . Then it worked as usual. >

That is an important clue that should not be taken lightly.It indicates that somebody has "gone to chassis' and in fact the armature is the prime suspect.You may also be surprised to find that the Fuel Level Gauge has the same issue. If a high current path is essentially established, life WILL get interesting. :( Start searching !

RJ

Kim Petty wrote:
Chris, I just went out and tried it. When I take out the control fuse and try to move the fuel gauge pegs on E and I hear relay chatter. This happens on both the E12S and E15. Interesting side note. On the E12S when I put the fuse back in it still did the same until I moved the armature . Then it worked as usual. Kimball