(ET) Publications request

Just got the first donation of publications I did not have for my web site! A fellow is sending me scans of three publications he had that I don't have either originals of nor scanned copies of- I've never seen them before, can't wait to see them and post them on the site! I was hoping fellow members could help fill in the blanks on the list.

Please take some time and compare your publications to the listing I have.  Now that there is a pretty near complete library on-line this should be good motivation for everyone to band together and try to finish off the list so we have a complete
reference library for everyone to use. If you know someone who has a lot of publications please also contact them and see if they will check their stash as well.

If you find you have some but don't have a scanner let me know, I will work it out with you.

Thanks everyone!!!

George Beckett