(ET) Mag article & web site

This article may generate significant interest in Elec Trak’s and Mr. Beckett’s site specifically references this email group.  Please don’t make one of the first posts potential new Elec Trak owners read “we don’t want your kind here”.  Everyone has their own interests and often the interests of one person conflict with those of another.  Private property allows those interests to be resolved through peaceful exchange in the free market.

Anyway, let’s not be inhospitable because we already have our ET(s) and don’t want others to possibly impact ET prices.  Each of us at one time was a new ET owner and this group provides a valuable resource, especially for new ET owners looking for information.  Collectors, users, or anyone with an interest in Elec Trak’s should be welcome here.

Finally – wonderful collection Mr. Beckett.

Rich Rock

E12s