From: George Beckett [mailto:irishbeckett hotmail com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:16 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Magazine article and web site

All,

Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine will be publishing a series of three articles in their next three issues, starting in May, on my Elec-Trak collection. The May issue shipped out this afternoon. I am hoping this sparks more interest in the hobby! If you would like to buy single issues or subscribe to the magazine contact Kate at lagc_kate yahoo com or call her at (812) 490-3607. As they are celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Cub Cadet I did not make the cover but the publisher and editor are great people and we have become good friends while writing the articles. I will be displaying some of my Elec-Traks in their booth at a garden tractor show they sponsor in Indiana in June- over 600 garden tractors will be on display there! Our friends Harold and Jim will also be advertising in the magazine.

Along with the articles I am launching a web site about my collection. It is something I wanted to do for a long time and then once we started work on the articles back in January I couldn't say too much about it. It is not where I wanted it to be but since it is mentioned in the article I need to get it launched this evening. It is pretty rough and I kept it simple on purpose anyway. I hope to have the missing pictures uploaded this weekend. I have not tested it with any other browsers except MS Internet Explorer nor at different screen resolutions so it might look a little clunky on your computer for a while until I can sand off the rough edges over the next few months. Please let me know if you find any errors or if you have any suggestions- I can use all the help I can get! Let me know what you think, there are plenty of email links on the site to drop me a line. I have lots of plans of things I want to add to the site yet this year. Also, there are lots of fun pictures and information in the magazine that are not on the web site so I encourage you to contact Kate and get ourself a copy of the magazine. If you are planning to buy all three issues you might even consider subscribing. It is an excellent read.

You can access the site at http://www.myelec-traks.com.

George Beckett