From: harry landis <hlandis hotmail com>
Subject: (ET) NiMH batteries
To: "elec-trak" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 7:52 PM

Hi all,

I recently came across about 14 cobasys  288-60 NIMH batteries. 2 or 4 are unused, the rest used. All have been sitting on the shelf for a few years. Are they useful for anything? What do they have inside? Anyone interested? Brochure here:

http://www.cobasys.com/pdf/transportation/nimhax_hev_brochure.pdf

BTW, I still have battery charger controllers (Landis controllers), as before.

Harry Landis

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----