(ET) Of loaders and other lunacy

 List has been quiet this week

I think I am going to go over to tractor supply and buy a swisher bucket and start welding a mount.

unless someone has a loader hanging around that they just need to part with.......thought there was a guy in Maine that had a bunch of ET's one with maybe a loader, or was it a forklift, can't remember, something rare.

So if anyone local[I am in Mass] has a spare implement mount I would be interested, I might try to hand it on the back , maybe use it as ballast in the winter

Talking to the guy at Mastranzi's, he said he thought there were a couple of other ET's on Cape Ann, didn't know if they were on the list.

I haven't seen any chainsaws come up for sale, so I bought a new 120 volt one and think I will pick up a harbor freight inverter and run it off a spare pair of batteries. Guess that means I will need to weld up a good weight box. Figure the inverter is a good investment since then I can run anything.

Its that wierd time of year, do I take the snowblower off, it is the end of March....but it is snowing today........

probably post this to the web site too

Keith