(ET) Batteries

Hi
I agree with Harold on this. When it come to GC batteries you get what you pay for. Company branded batteries (e.g. Walmart, NAPA, etc) are often made by different jobbers and designed to be built at the lowest possible cost, as are most products in big box store, with little regard for quality and longevity. If you are looking for low cost batteries exploring the used market is a much better deal. If you looking for a new pack go for the best quality you can afford and the size you need, after all with a little care they will last you 7 to 10 years and you are still way ahead of you friends with gas tractors. Personally I use Interstate or General Batteries, bought in 6's I get a good price and they are light enough for me to lift with out a chain hoist.(smile) Since most of my tractors are for show I don't need as high a capacity as some who might work them harder or longer. Just My 2 Cents