Re: (ET) controller

Well said, Jim.  I absolutely agree, and incorporated all the same safety
circuits on my curtis powered ET that existed on the factory version.  It
was more effort, takes more parts, and more work and expense to do up
front, but it pays for itself the first time you avoid an unsafe situation.

David Brandt