From: Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
To: Clean Power Supply <cleanpower att net>
Cc: elec-trak <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 8:29 pm
Subject: Re: (ET) Snow blower breaker value

On 1/27/2011 6:10 PM, Clean Power Supply wrote:
  Chris,
  I would agree that it's probably not working as they used 2
different
ratings- 90 Amp&  105 Amp.
  Harold Z.

Um. 105 amps? That's like... not too much.

Hm. So for everybody else, do you pop the breaker very often? Just how
much snow are these things supposed to be able to blow?

Maybe I am over-stressing my unit a tiny bit. Question: What's the
breaker on the tiller rated to?

Chris