Re: (ET) Snowblower chain tension

   From: Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
   Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:33:28 -0500

   There is, as they say, that. And given the recent snow season I might
   grab a spare. In the meantime, how hard is it to replace a chain?
Anyone
   ever actually broken one?

I broke one once.  I think it was on my Ox rather than my previous
Elec-trak.  Replacement was straightforward.  As I recall, there is a
master link.  You just cut the chain to the right length and attach it
to itself in place with the master link.

                                        Ken