Re: (ET) Seem to have lost speed 3 on New Idea 150

Hi,
Thank you so much Harold and RJ.

It was the 1A switch. I listened for the speed controller clicks with the
key off and could only hear 2 microswitch clicks in reverse and 6 froward,
missing 1 click each way. Closer examination revealed that the yellow
button was not visible on the 1A microswitch. It was jammed in but did not
make contact. Replaced it with a spare and everything is back to normal!

Again, Thank You. You just made my Christmas much merrier!