Re: (ET) Tractor repair: motor on deck is overheating.wheel horse C-185

Hello   I have a wheelhorse c-185.The motor on the deck is overheating and the thermo switch turns it off. The housing is hotter than the other motor. I have 2 motors doing this.  It is the 4 1/2 dia motor. I tried pulling the blade adapter off the motor shaft but it is stuck. I am soaking this with wd 40. I hope this just pulls off. or is there a trick getting it off? I was pulling hard with a puller but it would not move. I will try again later. I do not have a lot of time to work on this so it will be a slow process. When I open the motor up what should I be looking for?  Will the brushes or bearing cause this?   Dave