Re: (ET) 2500 for an Elec-trak?

On 9/21/2010 9:25 AM, John J Casey wrote:
But Chris, to the $500 you must add your technical knowledge and labor
and you have a tractor worth much more.
Jack

Oh sure, but it's worth $500. :-)

The other problem of course is I have a very happy E20. And I only built a 10*12 shed, so I don't have indoor space for an E15. Which nicely brings up the "what am I going to do with this thing"?

Now once it gets cold I'll hitch the snowblower to the E20 and roll it out to the front. At which time I was going to put the Craftsman tractor in the shed for the winter (it has a nice bagger for fall leaves). I could put the blower on the E15 and leave it up front and the E20 in the shed for the tiller. Hm.