(ET) Tractor repair: Taken all the parts off

Well, today I managed to break the bolts, and get all the things off the E15's rear frame and the mower deck. Removing those stupid bolts is a pain; should I use stainless ones when putting it back together?

After which I coated the E15 frame from the control box back with POR15, and also painted the mower deck with the same. Given that the snowblower chute hasn't even chipped in 5 years, the tiller paint doesn't have a scratch, I think this is the right thing for the deck.

This should keep the E15 from rusting any further.

Next step is going to be to remove the 4 bolts holding the transmission on, then lifting the frame off the transmission and wheels. With that off, I should be able to weld an angle iron to help support the rear deck.

After that I'll start working on the front. Same deal; take off the front metal and discard, then POR15 the front, then paint the whole tractor yellow.

While waiting for the new sheet metal I can spend time putting the motor back on, reconnecting the basic controller functions, and maybe putting in 30 bb600 cells to get it moving.

Hopefully before winter I can get the new front and rear panels on, and get it parked.

One step at a time.