Re: (ET) Looking for rototiller attachment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't most of the E12M's have bushings instead of bearings in the rear axle?  My thought was that the weight of the rotiller could cause damage to the bushings and you could have leaks there.

The rototiller, bar, and lift are kind of heavy (250? 300? lbs total weight), and all that weight would be right on the rear axle.  I'm sure people have done it, I just don't know if I would.  Personally I would find a E15 or even E12s, or better yet a E20 (or C185 or EGT200), and put it on there.  Could also upgrade the transmission...Might be cheaper then adding another tractor to the herd. :)