(ET) 48" blade & bracket for sale

Hi all,

I'm selling my 48" blade & mounting bracket.  The blade is in good
functional condition and includes the positioning lever & cable.  The
bracket is for a short-frame tractor (I  used it with my E20) and is also
in good condition.  I am asking $175 for the pair.  Located in Central PA,
zip 17543.  Would prefer not to ship, but will consider doing so provided
buyer pays all costs.   Happy to forward pics on request (swelch <at>
dejazzd <dot> com).

Thanks,

Steve