(ET) Two Elec-Traks available in upstate New York

Two different tractors have become available at the same time in different locations. If interested, contact the **sellers**, not me:

+++++++++++++++++++++

E-20, near Rochester NY. Has a foot pedal to control speed.
Two mowing decks/may have extra motor for the mowing deck? No rust on side panels. Call Paul at 585-467-5621.

E-15 Tractor, near Utica NY, with snowblower, mower decks (3 in different stages of parts), enclosing frame for the seat area [ie snow cab], vinyl cover for the enclosure, plow and other parts. ... have not used the plow or the snowblower in a couple of years. The tractor runs good, but does have a problem with the steering linkage that seems to not turn as sharply in one direction. ... the mower that is on the unit has broken welds ... The batteries are good ... we have not used it for years. E-mail at PDELAIRE aol com if interested.

I don't know the sellers or these machines, I'm just passing this along.

Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*
http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com

NOTE: Mail sent to the "NO_REPLY" address will *not* reach me.
To send me a private message, please follow the directions here:
http://www.coate.org/contact_jim/