-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Bill
Alburty
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 10:45 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Need brushes

Two of my deck motors on my E-12 are the smaller 3 1/2" diameter. One
quit, and I found its brushes to be worn down to nothing so that must be
the problem. Where's a good place to get replacement brushes? The GE
motor M/N is  5BPA34NAA7A.  Grainger here told me they'd have to be
special ordered.  Any help will be appreciated. I live  in the Kansas
City area.

Bill Alburty