Re: (ET) E-12S blown tranny

If it is the Peerless 2318, Then the gears from a john deere 110 or 112
are supposed to be a drop in replacement, and they are relatively
plentiful on ebay.  I happen to have a set I got off ebay when I thought
I'd have to rebuild my 2318 off a E-15.  I wound up replacing the
transaxle, so I also have the old tranny.

In case anyone needs them, I'd be willing to sell them relatively
inexpensively if the buyer is also willing to pay for shipping (the tranny
just has a differential problem, the rest of it works fine, but the diff
causes a lot of drag on one side)...Of course it's a whole lot easier to
just ship the gears.

David Brandt