Re: (ET) E-12S blown tranny

Sorry no explosion, started acting up changing directions would pause then grab until no more grab. Was able to push it and it got going again until ran into slight hill then no go. More pushing with very slight grabbing to garage. Have E-20 for parts will pull that one out and swap (hopefully it is good) but would still like to get original rebuilt.