-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces
cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Jim Coate
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 7:21 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) E-12 motor type]

David Roden wrote:
 > Unless things have changed, you order the ET Alltrax directly
 > from Alltrax.

Actually the Elec-Trak version of the Alltrax has been sold exclusively
through The Electric Tractor Store for a couple of years now. See:
http://electrictractorstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=41

Note that to configure the sep-ex versions of the Curtis or GE
controllers, the respective proprietary programmer is needed. Perhaps a
distributor would include the programming the purchase package, but an
issue to be aware of if looking to the likes of eBay.

Jim Coate
*The Electric Tractor Store*
http://www.ElectricTractorStore.com