(ET) for sale E12s, Snow blower and mowing deck near Albany NY

E12s, Snow blower and mowing deck
http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/a...s%20Elec-Trak/

OK, I'm going to thin the herd a little. Anyone need a complete tractor? E12s, mowing deck, snow blower.

The tractor is in good shape, the best frame on any tractor I've ever drove.
All speeds work, wiring is sound, new relays, new varister, etc.
All of the power lines in the tractor have been upgraded to 4 gauge wire.

The mowing deck works pretty well, comes with blades.

Snow blower works really well, I tested it this past winter.

I also have all the parts to upgrade it to an E15 if someone wants a project.