Re: (ET) Selling my blade

 I finally get to make a sales pitch on something *I* do not own! I have
seen Steve's dozer blade as he and I are within several miles from each
other and it is in very good condition-One of the nicest I have seen.
Also,as I recall,its black? So it would match to any of the Electric
brands. These dozer blades are excellent performers,especially on macadam
driveways that are relatively level. They are so much faster than
snowblowers in light to moderate snowfalls.
 And his price is very fair for what it is.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Z.