Re: (ET) Snow all gone?

I live on a 175' cul-de-sac, town plows make 3 passes and the packed snow cannot be hand shoveled and is brutal to move even with a 9hp thrower.  So, I go thru this in L with a straight dozer blade, raised then lowered.  Once the first bit is done the rest is easy and I bless the day I got this tractor. I think the steering is most likely to take damage if I smash into packed snow, especially at an angle...lose front wheel control.  It seems akin to shifting fwd/rev without coming to a complete stop, you get away with it for awhile but only for awhile.
Jack