(ET) Elec-Trak loader. E15 Card #1 Repair. E12

 Good Evening Elec-Trak Community,
 I know I've had people asking about the availability of Elec-Trak loaders
but as I really didn't expect to be getting any in I didn't make a list.
So,If anybody here has interest in purchasing a loader for an Elec-Trak
let me know as I have one available shortly. And FYI,I reccommend
installing this on a tractor that can be a dedicated loader tractor.
 Secondly,If there are some of you who have Card # 1 for E15 tractors that
you would like to have repaired to keep as spares I will consider
repairing a batch again as I've done in the past.If I can do several at a
time it can usually be done cheaper (I do them In-house)
Let me know if you're sending one in.
 Thirdly,
 I've got an E12 for sale. Available with your choice of batteries,mower
deck,snowthrower and/or dozer blade.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Clean Power Supply