Re: (ET) Snow's over, E20 is tired...

Max Hall wrote:
By the way, I don't think you guys actually have 30 and 40 degree driveways. If you're really working a greater-than-30 degree driveway, then you don't need weight, you need cable and winch! 40 degrees is a roof, or a ski hill. A *steep* ski hill.

Very true, I just checked my driveway with my Ipod; it's merely a 20 degree slope. The yard however has a slope measuring 37 degrees on the hill, probably larger since it's under a lot of snow right now. Will measure in the spring. But I just have to mow up and down that.

Chris