Re: (ET) E20 down, only one speed forward

Update: Looked at the voltages, when in F I was only seeing 12 volts instead of 36 on the diodes. Checked in the edge connector and pin 19 has one half of it's wipers blown off. Cleaned it and tried again, speeds 1-7 are back.

Then I took card4 off, repaired the blown trace, put it on.

BOOM. Blew another chunk off the pin 19 wipers, going to need to replace one of those, wonder where I can get them. Even more interesting card 4 now has two *more* blown traces, really not good. My guess is something's wrong on it :-)

Next step: Figure out what to do with pin 19 there. And also replace the MOV; the one in there is obviously trashed. I think I will put two new MOVs in parallel; they seem to take a lot of abuse.

Chris