(ET) Finding Vicor DC-DC's and seat care

"Other question is on seat care: Now that I have a place for the tractor I'd like to put this perfect condition rear seat cushion on the tractor. However it's flawless but has been inside for years. What kind of treatment should I give it to keep it soft, supple, and flexible so it doesn't crack?"

Keep it out of the sun. That's it. Nothing will kill it faster than UVs. I have two 40 year old Auranthetics with original vinyl seats in perfect shape that were garage kept.

Marcus Sabathil
marcussab gmail com
Mobile: 604-374-1969
Site Q-39, 720 Gardner Lane.  Bowen Island BC. V0N 1G0