Re: (ET) Leaking E20

RJ Kanary wrote:
Probably not. What's done is done. Time to get better acquainted with your Fearless Peerless ®. It's not rocket science, but here are several ways to cause yourself pain ,agony and expense during tear down.

Well, what I'll probably do is get another transmission, mount it, then replace this one. In the meantime I loosened then tightened the motor, and the belts went from a finger-width of deflection to "not really tight". However the tractor does not slip (these are power rated belts, they do a much better job than normal ones)

20 minutes of mowing and I don't see anything leaking. But what really annoying is the fact that the brake disc is (and has been since day zero) stuck solid on the flange. It's supposed to move, right?

Chris