Re: (ET) Snow-blowers available

These blowers look nice. Totally ignore the surface rust; they are very
thick metal and a quick strip and paint would make them look very pretty.

The only recommendation I have for E20 snowblowers is to sand the inside
of the throat (where the snow comes out) and paint them with POR15.
Partially for the rust resistance, but really because POR15 is not only
indestructible, but glass-smooth so snow doesn't stick as easily. I
PORed my throat 5-6 years ago and the paint is still flawless and
smooth. And that's after blowing snow, leaves and snow, dirt and snow,
and even a quick shot of pea gravel (hit a bag under the snow).

An excellent accessory for the Elec-trak.

Chris