(ET) Mower motor problems

I have been having mower motor problems. I have replaced the bearings, replaced one brush housing, had the same magnet in two different motors come loose, and now the magnet in one of my my replacement motor housing has come loose as well. This is in less than 12 months and less than 10 mowings. I can't seem to get through a single mowing without having to fix something.

I realize these tractors are pretty old, but I would expect that stuff that gets fixed would stay fixed. Is there anything I need to watch out for on the mower motors? I have been through the HSM and all of the on line archives. My mower deck has a loud rhythmic vibration that resonates every second or so that goes away when the motors are loaded down, like when mowing thick grass. I have balanced the blades, replaced the blades, balanced the replacements, disassembled, cleaned and reassembled the mower deck and replaced the wiring on the mower deck. I also have new fiber washers and I torqued the blades bolts according to the HSM specs.

Any Suggestions?

Frustrated,

Stan