Re: (ET) Batteries wiring with ring terminals

I just bought a bunch of terminals and welding cable for a dynomometer at
work.  I found that waytekwire was less expensive than the usual McMaster,
Newark etc. For cable,
http://order.waytekwire.com/products2/M37/360/350/700/1/4%20GA%20Welding%20Cable/Welding%20Cable-%20Class%20K/Wire%20And%20Cable/

and ring terminal,

http://order.waytekwire.com/productdetail2/M37/35001/4%20GA%205/16%22%20RING%20TERMINAL/