Re: (ET) Looking to borrow / rent a Curtis 1307 or 1311 programmer

If I had an Alltrax I would do it in a hearbeat. BUT, the Curtis controller needs an adapter to hook to a computer AND the model I have has it turned off by default. So I would need to use the programmer to turn it on. Maybe I'll just use the controller on my daughter's Barbie jeep...it needs more power. lol

As far as the tiller brackets: If you find them, I'll buy a set. :) But you knew that.

Someone suggested I point out that an Alltrax can be programmed with a regular laptop computer ;-)

That said, I don't have a Curtis programmer, but I'll be curious to hear how you make out, especially in terms of field weakening issues. Perhaps someone on the EVDL would have such?

And as for the tiller brackets, I do have those (new ones even)... somewhere. Those have been one of the causalities of my double-life, trying to live in two places at once. I'll try and keep an eye for them as they will surface at some point if you don't find anything sooner.