(ET) Status of Electric Tractor Corporation

Suzanne Johnson forwarded me this e-mail she received recently from
Electric Tractor Corporation, which might be of interest.

                                        Ken
From: inquiry electrictractor com
To: "Suzanne Johnson" <fuhn pobox com>

Suzanne:  I regret to inform you that Electric Tractor Corporation is
insolvent.  The operations have been wound down, the manufacturing
facility closed and what little inventory that was left has been
placed in storage.

A group of us are re-starting the company with new finances, new
management, an upgraded electronics system, a redesigned body in
plastic as opposed to fibreglass and an aggressive business plan.  We
hope to be able to assist all present owners of the Electric Ox with
regards to service issues, but that will not be for a number of
months, likely not until the new year.

Once production begins again, we hope to implement an incentive plan
for previous owners to trade in their old units for the new models at
a nominal fee.

Douglas Galbraith
VP Marketing & General Manager
Electric Tractor Corporation