Re: (ET) Digital voltage meter - controller light

        Nice job. Now, what about that Power Use Gauge? <VBG> And the fiber optic was a nice touch.Haven't seen one of those since my '69 Firebird.GM used that to illuminate the all important lighter socket.

RJ

dave maize wrote:
Finally got around to installing a digital voltmeter to replace the old analog one.I ended up getting a Datel 8-50vdc two-wire LED meter which required me to make a plate to cover the old round hole so that I could mount it to the dash. Got the meter from metercenter.com.
  Also, about 1/4" below the meter, I drilled a 1/16" hole thru the mounting plate so that I could poke the end of a piece of fiber optic cable through, the other end of which is super glued to the little operating light on the Alltrax controller. That way, I can see if the green light of the controller is on.

 Cheers - DAve

photo is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/41059444@N07/sets/72157621803181347