Re: (ET) EV's on CNN

Hey Jim,

I missed that when I watched the video yesterday. Actually too bad the ET can't get some publicity as electric lawn tractors are probably the most accessible EV for most people right now. It would be good to have a nice clean ET (or one of the new units being made) there.

I was there Saturday for the autocross and got to ride in a Tesla! Had my BMW motorcycle conversion there. Maybe I'll take it to the drag strip next year.

- SteveS

Jim Coate wrote:
A little off topic, but some will enjoy that the electric car racing of this past weekend made it on to CNN:

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2009/09/01/n_ef_electric_drag.cnnmoney

(and if you look carefully you'll see the corner of a really ugly Elec-Trak on the corner of my trailer as the reporter walks by. Maybe next time I'll bring a nice one and take it off the trailer for show and tell.)